If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Equipment Maintenance Engineer in Eaton, based in Shanghai.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Implement preventive maintenance in plant and Update PM plan on time. and monitor PM implementation. Be responsible for troubleshooting of daily maintenance
- Lead maintenance team to achieve annual target. (Reduce down time, ate.) .
- Coach and train subordinates and maintenance person to improve them maintenance skill.
- Support lean activity, set up lean (Standardized work) and quick response maintenance system.
- Support ME to fix process and tools and equipments issues. New machine debug and qualification work for new project.
- Be responsible for Capex plan, implement, and management. spare parts management.
- University education background on mechanical or electrical mechanical or power automation major.
- 3 or above years related working experience be skill full on problem solving.
- Be skilful on PLC and industry PC control; be able to set up communication on software and hardware. Experience on VC, VB or LABVIEW is preferred.
- Be knowledgeable on manufacturing engineering.
- Be familiar with assembly and test equipment. Be knowledgeable on machine building process.
- Good sense to learn quickly. Strong hands-on skill; good communication good at office software.
- It’ s better that good English in speaking and writing.
- Good communication skills.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!#LI-MC3
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time