If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Senior HR Specialist-Technology- APAC Region in Eaton’s Corporate, based in Suzhou, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
1. Customer Support and Subject Matter Expertise in HR Systems (60% of time):
• Gives escalated user support to end users.
• Processes Tier 3 Data Corrections and mass data uploads.
• Reviews and monitors interface error reports.
• Manages a large volume of requests from global users received via the case management system.
• Responds to “how to” questions, special requests, issue research/resolution and required activities related to processes such as Oracle HRMS, HRMS Security, Taleo, APEX and the Case Management Tool.
• Coordinates with COEs and third parties on case resolution.
2. Gives front-line technical support for all supported systems (15% of time):
• Identifies recurring issues from cases, collects data and document support from end users, performs and documents tests in production and QA systems to assist in root cause and impact analysis.
• Opens IT Support Tickets and works with technical support team in issue resolution.
• Participates in UAT testing for break fix issues and documents results.
3. System Configuration and Maintenance of Core Data Elements in HRMS (10%)
• Maintains Locations and Organization set-ups and Re-Orgs within HRMS.
• Supports the integration of Acquisition and Joint Venture populations setting up new HRMS Organizations and completing mass data changes.
4. Provides Project Support for HRT Roadmap (10% of time):
• Completes UAT scripts and documents results in support of system upgrades or patches.
5. Identifies Process Improvement (5% of time):
• Recommend process/customer service improvements to leadership
• Demonstrated Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Working Knowledge of Human Resource Policies and Practices
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of HR Technology applications, how these applications and systems are developed and maintained, as well as how they interface with other systems.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team work skills which are especially critical to our global team environment
• Demonstrated customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written), including clear and comprehensible assistance to customers and other team members and detailed process documentation.
• Ability to communicate customer issues/requirements to technical personnel and convey technical information to customers in an easily understandable fashion.
• Strong analytical skills for completing complex problem solving and analysis of business processes and systems.
• Ability to coordinate/prioritize multiple, often complex, tasks to ensure continued effectiveness in meeting the company’s recordkeeping, reporting and compliance needs.
• Proactive about identifying problems and continuous improvement with focus on data integrity
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Language proficiency in regions where required to support customer population
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No