Eaton's Lighting Division located in Peachtree City, Ga is searching for a Director, Suppy Chain - Purchased Finished Goods (PFGR) to join our team. This position is responsible for lighting’s purchase finished goods for resale (PFGR) operation. The primary objective of this role is to drive high services and meet or exceed working capital objectives for the PFGR product segment. Scope includes all PFGRs - both stocked and made to order from suppliers both domestic and international.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will develop and direct the implementation of the PFGR strategy for supply chain planning to enable standard materials planning and procurement processes. The breadth of responsibility extends across the entire value chain to include enabling improved supplier performance through the planning processes and other initiatives.
- You will work closely with operations, demand planning and commercial management to determine the optimal inventory investments to maximize revenue and inventory turns.
- You will be responsible for developing standard materials planning and procurement processes for PFGRs. This will include the optimization of existing capability in SAP to deliver strong results in revenue, service, cost and working capital.
- You will complete special projects as required by management and/or organizational focus.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in progressive supply chain roles and/or consumer products.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Must be Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Peachtree City, GA to be considered.
- MBA degree from an accredited university
- Experience with SCM program and commodity management functions
- Experience with global sourcing and supply base management
- Track record of successful implementation of large-scale distribution/inventory management strategies for a large manufacturer
- Strong presentation skills with proven ability to present complex ideas to all levels of a corporate hierarchy as well as external customers and suppliers
- Ability to work within and influence cross-functional teams and senior business leaders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in MRP, JIT, Six Sigma, Lean Mfg., Kan Ban, and Vendor-Managed Inventory
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time