Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Eaton Critical Power Solutions (CPS) organization is responsible for meeting our customers UPS needs around the world. If you are passionate about solving problems and working in international environment, the CPS Sales support team is looking for you!
As a Technical Support Specialist you will be supporting Eaton’s internal country sales organizations with technical and commercial requests and acting as a bridge between (internal) customers and the factory.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to work in a changing environment and adapts quickly while maintaining a positive attitude. You have a customer-oriented mindset and excellent communication and presentation skills. You will be working in close collaboration with different stakeholders (R&D, Product Marketing, Production, Sales, Customers and Suppliers) and within our world class Technical Team in Espoo.
Your key deliverables:
•You will advise and support sales offices in pre-sales commercial and technical queries
•Analyzing customer requirements, writing quotations, creating supporting material and designing UPS solutions
•You will act as a technical expert and a host for customer visits, witness tests and demos
•Executing multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines on time
•You will be responsible for building good working relations in the team as well as other departments and locations
•Acting ethically and according to Eaton values and philosophy all the time and showing active interest in developing his/her own work, skills and competencies
• Min. B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
• 3-5 years of experience in Electrical and/or Electronic industry
• Technical knowledge on power electronics and/or three phase electrical systems and solutions
• Fluency in English and basics in Finish
• Strong work ethic
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-Solving skills
• Ability to teamwork
• Experience on UPS technologies and assemblies is an advantage
• Strong customer service orientation
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package (flexible working hours, wellness program, bonus plan, private healthcare)
• At Eaton, inclusion and diversity is our strength. We embrace the power of many perspectives to drive innovation and growth that benefits our people, investors, customers and communities.
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, please submit your application through the Eaton recruitment portal. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with the best UPS experts in Finland and customers who are among the largest companies in the world.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PQED Power Quality Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time