(Location: Sincan - Ankara)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Cost Accounting Manager, you will be a key member of the Eaton-Ulusoy finance team. You will report directly to the Plant Controller and will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the standard cost system. You will provide rigorous, insightful and timely process and cost information to management in support of decision making and performance improvement. You will liaise with production engineering and production management to update standard costs resulting from changes made to the manufacturing process.
- Assist in monthly closing and rolling forecast processes for the business and provide high quality, timely and accurate information to the plant controller and other members of the plant leadership team.
- Monthly review and reconciliation of standard costs focusing on the drivers of variances between actual and standard costs.
- Track and gain approval for necessary standard cost updates.
- Routine audits of costing modules including routings and BOM’s.
- Provide leadership to correct errors, update costs and make continuous improvement to processes.
- Lead the annual update of all standard costs and lead the annual physical inventory (wall to wall) from a finance perspective following all relevant financial policies.
- Support the calculation and reporting of plant and supply chain cost out activities.
- Assist Plant Controller with forecast and plan variance analysis and report outs to plant and regional management.
- Assist with the annual profit plan process.
- Review and ensure accuracy of inventory transactions on a regular basis.
- Foster an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies and ethics.
- Help ensure plant compliance with GAAP, SOX requirements and all Eaton Financial Policies.
- Following up CONC (cost of non-conformance) reporting monthly.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, ideally in disciplines such as Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting etc.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a relevant Finance / Cost Accounting role
- Knowledge of accounting systems and US GAAP reporting
- Knowledge of SAP use as it relates to Finance & Cost Accounting
- Fluency in English
- Ideally experienced in a Manufacturing environment
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate complex topics in an effective and concise manner
Then we want to hear from you!
What Eaton offers:
- Working in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Engaging work environment – safety, inclusiveness and ethics are really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 100,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ESSD Electrical Solutions and Services Div EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No