If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Key Account Manager, CPQ in Eaton’s DPQ/ES, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Develop trusted and consultative relationship with the assigned key accounts. Be the business advocate within CPQ to drive resources to support the key accounts.
- Understand fully the customers’ overall business so as to uncover their needs and to develop solutions that can meet those needs. Create successful account strategies using these knowledges.
- Periodic deep dive review with key accounts’ ‘C’ level management and product teams. Analyse quarterly and yearly buying trends and compare with market dynamics to know if the account growth is on track and in line with corporate and regional strategies.
- Develop and implement joint marketing and product plans with the OEM accounts to increase market-share and profitability of products and services.
- Continually drive new business opportunities and advocate new products to support account penetration growth and long term business partnership.
- Overall owner of working relationship with all other Eaton departments, focusing on providing a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally
- Provide thought leadership and driving expert business knowledge of key accounts’ organization and translates into relevant intelligence to Eaton’s strategy.
- Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferable in Engineering or Science
- More than 10 years of sales experience and 5 years sales experience in OEM business, in Electronics industry, power supply industry (e.g.UPS/Inverter/switching power etc) a plus
- Excellent at English communication and negotiation skills, both in writing and conversation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Able to work independently, flexible, efficiently, smart and responsible, self-motivated and with good working attitude Good interpersonal skills, responsible & self-motivated
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills with Excel, PowerPoint, outlook
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time