If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Senior HR Generalist in Eaton’s corporate, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The primary role as Senior HR Generalist is to partner and support our leaders in the Asia Pacific Region (APAC) on all HR related matters. The position is based in Shanghai, China to support all different functions on driving common HR initiatives. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Act as a resource and advisor to employees and managers regarding HR policies, procedures and employee benefits etc.
- Support to drive activities on improving employee satisfaction, motivation and engagement
- Work collaboratively with leaders throughout the business, assisting them in understanding HR programs and initiatives
- Deploy all HR general activities such as recruitment, compensation, employee relations, performance management, career development etc.
- Support in employee communication and co-ordinate local employee activities or events
- Provide support to other HR projects related but not limited to culture activities, performance management, talent review etc.
- Process and review of human resources information for new hires, terminations, position and wage changes, and other requirements
- Assist with company-wide committees including wellness, I&D, communications, etc.
Bachelor’s degree or above, in Human Resources is preferred
- 5 years or above related experiences
- Experience working in a complex matrixed environment.
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and regulations in APAC
Good understanding of HR Operations (i.e. payroll, HRIS, benefit administration, etc.).
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Good learning agility
- Solid influencing and coaching skills;
- Aptitude in problem-solving and resourceful
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No