If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Its energy-efficient solutions help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, safely and sustainably. The company is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton employs 99,000 people worldwide, and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a our IT team in a large multi-national company. The role offers a broad variety of responsibilities including great learning opportunities.
Brief primary function of your role:
• Provides estimates for the effort and schedule of assigned tasks/project development
• Ensures quality of delivery in accordance with the plan adhering to the standard practices and guidelines
• Works across all Oracle Manufacturing modules as needed.
• Project Deliverable - Engages in development, design, testing and documentation of FRICEW (Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions & Workflows) components.
• Ensures sign-off on all major system deliverables by stakeholders
• Performs peer review and peer testing of deliverables. Makes recommendations to the team.
• Provides on call support and flexible to work in 2 shifts as required
• Works independently and or with the team members to meet the expected results
• Suggests and builds re-usable components and looks for continuous improvement opportunities.
• Works collaboratively with other team members to achieve team and organization goals.
• Develops an understanding of both technology and business concepts and is able to articulate business processes.
• Reviews strategy and contributes in preparing one for the team.
• Consults with customers and IT managers to develop, define, and prioritize work assignments and work delivery
• Should lead and demonstrate continuous improvement initiatives
• Participate in solution and code reviews with team members for small requests/incidents
• Follow the best practices and adher to efficient coding standards
• Responsible for supporting, maintaining, and troubleshooting enterprise-wide application systems
• Share knowledge within the team and demonstrates flexibility working in parallel on multiple assignments
• Engages in trouble shooting and fixing of incidents / Enhancements
• Incident management in Remedy
• Excellent interpersonal skills with experience of direct customer involvement and requirements analysis
If you are:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline; related to systems and computer technology and Relevant IT experience.
• MCA/MCM with relevant experience in Oracle Apps – Manufacturing modules
• Total Experience : 4 - 7 years of experience in Oracle 11i and R12 Apps – Manufacturing - as a techno-functional consultant.
• Experience of 1-2 end to end implementation of Manufacturing modules (Preferably in INV,OM,BOM,WIP,Shipping,Warehouse mgmt).
• Strong expertise in Oracle PL/SQLSQL,Forms,Reports,Workflow, BI/XMLPublisher, AOL and Alerts
• Hands-on experience preferably on WMS and Core Java
• Must have a working understanding of typical performance review competencies.
o Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
o Must have strong interpersonal skills
o Must be collaborative team player.
o Must demonstrate high drive for results.
o Must possess ability to deal with ambiguity and to adapt to changing business needs
o Leadership skills to work independently while facing challenging situations
o Requires an excellent understanding of key business processes.
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours.
Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time