(Location: Sincan - Ankara)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Ulusoy Elektrik/Eaton has an opening for a: HR Business Partner/ Generalist
As HR Business Partner/ Generalist, you will support Human Resources Manager and local management in deploying HR policies, programs and initiatives including but not limited to employment, compensation, labor relations, training, talent acquisition and development, work practices and employee selection to improve the organization capability.
HR Business Partner / Generalist is the key development role for future HR leaders.
Your key deliverables:
- Partner with key managers in a consultancy capacity and all matters related to people management to enable the business to operate effectively and ensure the timely identification of issues/trends and the presentation of solutions
- Assist the HR Head to drive the change and support the growth the organization is willing to achieve
- Identify training & development programs with a view to enhance productivity, building internal capabilities & quality
- Ensure that the HR practices and policies are in line with Eaton guidelines, values and applicable labor laws
- Partner with the business leaders to ensure that the performance management tools are fully utilized to support people development and strengthen organizational capability
- Drive the talent agenda through identification of talent pool candidates, promoting career development, coaching, and development planning
- Support company branding and community support activities
- Understand and respond to the business staffing needs. Support sourcing, screening, hiring process
- Drive the Employee Satisfaction Survey, Performance Management / Review Cycle, Diversity & Inclusion agendas; follow up on related action plans
- Manage communication and employee engagement activities within Ankara plants; support integration of Eaton processes into local organization
- Support and lead HR specific projects/initiatives, including organizational and change management activities
- Review legal/ethical cases and questions with internal/external resources and provide guidance to managers
- Provide expertise and business partnership to managers on site around the topics of workforce planning, performance management and employee relations
- Maintain accurate human resources information system records; analyzes HR KPIs trends and based on that provide guidance on business and HR related issues
- Support in the preparation for compliance audits, reviews, surveys
- Ensure integrity in all HR systems with timely and accurate data entry and frequent audits
- Responsible for running and creating reports, analyzing information and providing data for the HR Head.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 3-5 years human resources experience required. MBA with HR focus or Master of Human Resources preferred
- Past working experience in a relevant HR Generalist/Business Partnership role
- Ideally experienced in a Manufacturing environment
- Employee relations experience would be appreciated
- Turkish speaker who is fluent in English
- Strong integrity and experience in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Proactive self-starter and able to work alone with minimal supervision/support
- Able to deal with high volume, with a mix of operational and strategic deliverables
- Experience in business transition highly appreciated
- Good change management skills to drive sustained cultural change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to partner with different audiences
- Understanding of how to manage information, balancing confidentiality with business needs and know when to communicate information to senior leaders
- Able to collaborate and influence in a matrix organization
- Strong work ethics
- Experience in driving organizational and cultural changes in a complex environment
- Basic knowledge regarding finance, economics and commercial issues would be a plus
Then we want hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Working in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Engaging work environment – safety, inclusiveness and ethics are really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 100,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ESSD Electrical Solutions and Services Div EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No