Will be responsible to drive Eaton Electrical Sector EMEA Utilities sales strategy and success in line with the Playing to Win strategies defined with the BU and Segment leader within the assigned territory. To support to drive the deployment of the ESS/PDD and other BUs (e.g. ESSG) utilities strategy, in order to meet our customer’s requirements, by working with BUs to strengthen and standardize our sales engineering, solution design support, and managing the key project deliveries.
- Direct responsibility for developing business in utilities segment for LV and MV products within the assigned territory. Responsible for building the pipeline and closing revenue according to regional plans.
- Supporting, coordinating and guiding our sales activity in the segment: Work closely with EMEA teams and the country sales organizations to prioritize target customers and decision makers and ensure that key points of influence are covered and that target account plans are being implemented.
- Building Eaton’s image in the utility segment with Utilities and Owners in target countries: Lead the effort to increase Eaton’s visibility with end users and to establish Eaton’s credibility as a provider of engineered systems. A key focus will be on getting Eaton products added to AVL’s in these specialized segments.
- Account selection: In agreement with countries and segment account organization, identify and target specific accounts. Clearly define the account strategy and penetration plan and help ensuring it is properly resourced.
- Spec-in capabilities: Build and develop strong relations with local and central application engineers that can get Eaton’s offers specified. Target and select the key specifiers and consultants in the target segment and develop and support the execution of an effective plan for getting Eaton specified for major electrical projects.
- Demonstrate tenacity in meeting customer's requirements together with an ability to influence both internally and externally to deliver an excellent service.
- Responsible for creating strong partner relationships for the ongoing projects.
Advance Science degree in a related field (ideally Electrical Engineering) or equivalent experience.
Ideally experience between 5-7 years combining sales & business development.
Previous background in the Utilities market segment, or energy management.
Experience or knowledge in industry.
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Good organization, communication and collaboration skills.
Initiative and self-management skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time