(Location: Dubai - UAE)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Project Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for driving sales activities and growth initiatives focused on project business in key segments like Oil & Gas, Utility with main focus on contractors, end users and consultants in the assigned region / territory. You will leverage the field application engineers to build a robust project pipeline and meet sales objectives for the territory.
Your key deliverables:
- Add value during FEED / design stage of projects. Manage the quotations process and lead commercial negotiations with customers in the assigned territory. Understand the competitive environment and leverage that knowledge to position the company appropriately in the marketplace.
- Own the sales objective and growth targets for the assigned territory, making adjustments to ensure goals are achieved.
- Develop relationship with C-Level in different accounts
- Responsible for promotions, channel programs, association networking and lead process to maximize the pipeline for growth and return on sales. Coordinate Eaton’s response to commercial issues and lead activities to ensure prompt response.
- Support the goals/objectives of the project team, by maximizing coverage and relationships with territory/market based EPCs / Contractor.
- Provide system design assistance and application support to EPCs, and consulting engineers in the assigned territory for IEC Assemblies.
- Deliver training programs to customers on advanced topics including safety, reliability and product technology that differentiate Eaton in the marketplace.
- Gather customer feedback and provide input to product management in an effort to improve product acceptance in the marketplace and drive roadmap development.
- Work with marketing to identify new opportunities and be a key contributor to the commercial strategy development.
- Provide order management support as required, leveraging local and regional teams.
- Report on monthly, quarterly business highlights through activity report including sales, costs, C-Level contacts, key actions status and next quarter plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, technical or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales function, primarily working with Oil & Gas and Utilities customers
- Product-specific knowledge relating to Medium Voltage (MV) and Low Voltage (LV) Assembly products and applications including IEC Designs
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- Knowledge of Codes and Standards
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a proven track record working as a collaborative team player
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time