The primary function of this role is to support new product development and product maintenance of products working in collaboration with commercial and manufacturing teams for our fuse products. The essential requirements of the role are:
- Support the design of new products in line with the business strategy
- Play an active role in the development of FMEAs, drawings and control plans and other engineering documentation.
- Analyze test results and execute design changes where necessary
- Perform product maintenance activities as required
- Support the early resolution of urgent quality issues
- Proactively learn the basic principles and concepts of Product Design and Development
To be successful in the role the following specialized knowledge is required:
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic or Systems Engineering or Physics.
- Work experience in an industrial field
- Knowledge of 3D drawing package (preferably Solid Works)
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time