The primary purpose of this role is to lead the demand planning process for the product line, managing the statistical forecast using specialized software and working with the commercial teams to improve the forecast using market intelligence. Essential functions of the role include:
- Lead relevant SIOP initiatives to align different functions across the business.
- Collaborate with the central supply chain organization to ensure quality output from demand reviews.
- Validate and manage complex data set by customer, country and product.
- report on exceptions to demand and potential sales trends to enable informed decisions to be made within the business
- Recommend actions to the commercial teams based on investigations and root cause analysis of data.
- Monitor standard processes and KPIs, maintaining feedback and corrective actions.
To be successful in the role the following specialized knowledge is required:
- 3 years + experience of demand planning in a high SKU environment
- SAP experience
- Experience of forecasting software
Please note, successful candidates will be subject to background screening
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time