Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Reporting to the Product Lines Sales Manager, UK and Ireland, the successful candidate will be part of a wider Product Line Sales team covering the EMEA region and will be dedicated to the UK. Working closely with the Eaton country sales organization and the product line team the essential functions of the role, in order to meet sales revenue targets are:
- Take the sales lead for key strategic OEMs and EWS distributors and value added resellers as required
- Lead negotiations with EWS customers
- Provide technical support for customers and able to lead training sessions, events and seminars
- Collect market information in order for us to better serve our customers
- Work with cross functional teams to make decisions about new product launches, marketing materials, and product life cycles.
- Provide proactive support to the country sales organization for pricing, promotions, technical support and other commercial questions.
Do you have?
- Previous sales experience in a similar industry with knowledge of customers and competitors in the market
- Understanding of the LV and BS88 UK Market
- Experience of holding negotiations
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Full UK Driving License
Then we want to hear about you!
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time