If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Senior Analyst, Market Planning in Eaton’s Vehicle/ Hydraulic APAC business , based in Shanghai, China.
Marketing analyst coordinates both VG/HYD on monthly Ops review preparation, Strategy dashboard & data maintenance for PP/SP, monthly order intake / backlog analysis, segment-wise business analysis, EBS pull related topics to support Senior Market Planning Manager. This role will work closely with local regional team and country teams in building necessary presentation material for leadership reviews. Work with shared service team for effective use of front-end tools by regional team especially for HYD business.
- Able to prepare presentations based on inputs given
- Coordinate with regional and country teams for getting necessary inputs
- Consolidate review decks
- Work with shared service team on market studies / database maintenance
- Monitor effective use of front-end tools in the region
- Research market activities and forecast market trend, scan the market for competitive actions and make recommendations for response
- Manage market research activities and communicate results to all relevant stakeholders
- Manages to perform all the marketing tasks / adhoc requests
If you have:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business administration required.
- Experience: 5+ years’ experience of industrial marketing, market research, or product/market management in multi-national company. Auto or commercial vehicle experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated competency through experiences in preparing presentations & data analysis
- Coordination skill: Ability to get things done working with internal and external team
- Data analytical skill: able to analyze and offer insights
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills: Ability to: synthesize complex information, understand the needs and interests of target audiences; define and articulate messages; develop and deliver effective presentations. Plus fluent in written and spoken English.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time