Eaton’s SCMLDP provides an exciting 24-month program consisting of two, twelve-month rotational assignments in different locations across the United States. To provide a well-rounded experience, one assignment will be located at one of our critical manufacturing operations while the other could be in a division or corporate setting.
The assignments will provide SCMLDP participants with:
- Structured & deliberate exposure to critical experiences to expediate development of key Supply Chain & Leadership competencies
- Exposure to project management, strategic supply sourcing / commodity management, logistics, trade management, new product development, materials management, or supplier development.
- Presentations and networking opportunities with the senior SCM leadership team.
- Development opportunities through structured learning events with current program participants and alumni.
Basic Qualifications (Including
- Currently possess or will have obtained an MBA or Master degree in Supply Chain Management from an accredited institution no later than August 2019
- A minimum of 1 year of supply chain work experience or 2 internships in Supply Chain or Operations
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship
- Geographical flexibility to relocate within the United States for the duration of the Development Program
- Desire for a career in Supply Chain Management in manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical, writing, and presentation skills
- High potential/high interest to develop as future leader within the supply chain/operations organization
- Demonstrated leadership experience within campus and/or the community
- This role may include travel (up to 25%)
To Apply: In addition to applying through the campus system, interested candidates must apply to www.eaton.com/careers in order to be considered for this opportunity.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time