Eaton‘s EMEA Power Quality Division has an opening for:
(Location : France – Home Office)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Technical Sales Engineer, you will be part of the Electrical Sales Team of SEFELEC dealing with customers and partners. You will be selling Products and Services for Cable and Electrical Safety testing to our partners mainly based in the South Regions of France and might have to cover also some other Regions outside France. You will be visiting customers 50-70% of your time.
Sefelec is a part of EATON Electrical Division with a Turnover of 9M€. Leader in the field of safety tester and cable tester, SEFELEC designs, develops and manufactures a diversified range of measuring instruments, and very high voltage hipot testers, very high voltage power supplies, high current sources. Cable testing combined with safety testing is our added value.
Your key deliverables :
- Negotiate and sell our products and services to our customers
- Develop our Turn-Over, margin, and market following our sales policy
- Develop sales with existing customers and spot new opportunities
Gather, identify and report customer and market information on new or prospective products
- Gather and assess data on competitor’s products and their market penetration
- Achieve the assigned sales quota aligned with the expectations of an experienced sales engineer
- Manage and coordinate the sales effort within the assigned customer/distributor
- Participate in the Growth of Eaton's overall business.
- Develop and maintain account profile and sales plan for target account
Maintain and update product forecast utilizing customer input
- Organize and support distributor / system builder activities at target accounts
Do you have / Are you?
- Third level education (BTS, DUT, Engineering …)
- Good Technical knowledge of Industrial computing, Electronics and Electrotechnics
- Technical Sales experience within the electrical safety industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Initiative and self-management skills
- Self-starter, autonomous
- Ability to create strong partnership
- Presentation skills
- Strong sales acumen
- Good organization, communication and collaboration skills
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton Offers:
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
•Culture & Values - at Eaton, our values and culture define who we are
- Inclusion & Diversity - openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PQED Power Quality Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time