Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 650 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Global Export team, a diverse community of passionate and knowledgeable professionals. Your responsibility will be to provide commercial support such as order management, order entry, price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing.
You will make a difference by:
- Interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions
- Providing assistance to sales functions across EMEA (incl. Brand Label Sales) and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements
- Resolving problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics
- Managing the export business
- Providing both in country and cross border support
- Being the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Good German capabilities
Professional experience as an Order Management Representative/Freight Forwarder
Experience in Export management is an advantage
- Good to have: In depth knowledge of computerized order management processes, SAP and/or ORACLE BPCS, CRM or similar experiences,
- Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution, and managing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills required to enter, document and manage orders and customer issues.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an assignment and customer satisfaction.
- Adapting and driving change and process improvements.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No