Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Order Management team and delight our customers by understanding their challenges and delivering real solutions, proactively. As an Order Management Specialist you will be responsible for a full-scale order management process, provide commercial support such as price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing. Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
You will make a difference by:
- Managing Purchase Orders: PO creation, PO release and -follow-up, based on requested demands and negotiated prices and conditions at defined suppliers in a timely manner
- Maintaining purchasing data in ERP system (e.g. info-records, source list etc.) ensuring that purchase orders to suppliers can be processed timely and in the correct way
- Managing order confirmations from suppliers - including manual maintenance
- Acting as a first interface to suppliers for all needed clarifications regarding deviating order confirmations (prices, quantities, dates)
- Regular checking of overdue/non confirmed/open purchase orders and respective PO rescheduling (expedite, push out, cancel) in cooperation with relevant departments
- Invoice related dispute resolution
- Checking of not processed purchase requisitions
- Preparation of process descriptions (work instructions)
- Maintaining of KPI report and creating daily other operational reports (material availability, open order book etc).
Your experience matters:
- Excellent English skills
- 1-3 years of professional experience in Order Management/Sales Support/Logistics/Supply Chain
- Knowledge of Order Management systems and processes (K-open, SAP)
- Basic command of MS Outlook, Excel
- Continuous learning skills
- Proactive attitude for process improvement
- Improved time management and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
- Experience with Business-to-business customers is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional customer-orientation
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No