Sr Application Developer #074693
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Sr Application Developer in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Pondicherry, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Eletrical business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Take concepts and ideas from requirements gathering and effectively create mockups.
- Accurately estimate time involved to completed a project work package, or complete project, from a simple requirements list/wireframe.
- Enhance existing software programs by analyzing the defects and identifying areas for modification.
- Validate the vulnerability on existing & new programs and providing solution to adhere the corporate standard and policies.
- Involving in technical reviews including architectural, detailed design reviews, code reviews, test case reviews.
- Collaborate with global engineering team and perform software development activities during application deployment.
- Oversee and providing supports for production applications.
- Handling large volumes of data and migration on the production server.
If you are:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ Years Experience
- RDBMS experience with MS SQL/Oracle (Query optimization, SQL stored procedures and views).
- Expertise in Response Web Designing (bootstraps, HTML5, CSS3).
- Business Analysis/Google Analytics skills.
- Work experience in Hybrid mobile application development platform (PhoneGAP and others) (Added Value)
- Design software experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) (Added Value)
- Ability to communicate to multiple levels of employment within the organization
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time