Engineer Production Planning #074691
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Engineer Production Planning in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Pondicherry, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Electrical business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Drive the planning process in SAP – planned order to production order conversion & production order released in SAP and tracking of open production orders
- Preparing the Monthly, weekly, day wise planning for shop floor against customer requirement to meet the OTD.
- Align the production order based on customer requirement for Production scheduling & capacity planning.
- Maintain & ensure the production load for each cells
- Handling of Action Messages against production orders
- Material shortage review in SAP , drive the material requirement and co-ordinate with buyer to ensure the material availability
- Daily update of delivery commitment against customer demand & tracking the delivery commitments
- Analysis the OTD & Past due reports based on 4 Block reports to identify the improvements.
- Monitor the customer past due lines & ST PO lines daily basis preparing the action plan to reduce the past due,
- Safety stock review based on sales history
- Weekly preparation of inventory status
- Abnormal & project order demand reviews
If you are:
- BE/BTech Electrical/Electronics
- 8 - 10 years experience in handling UPS Production
- Strong in production planning
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent awareness and hands on experience in Lean tools
- Highly ethical and able to work with diverse team with good communication
- Strong results orientation with good cross cultural exposure
- Able to handle small grievance in Shop Floor.
- Good command in English, Written - ability to communicate in a clear & concise manner with internal & external customers.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time