Eaton’s Lighting division is currently seeking a Warehouse Operator to join our first shift team. This position is based at our Mississauga Canada facility.
The Warehouse Operator will be responsible for manually picking and packing electrical products to fulfill customer orders. The Warehouse Operator will be based in the Mississauga, Ontario facility and will be considered a part- time employee in the labor pool. Employees will be employed on a call-in basis that will align with business needs. Hours will change based on business needs.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Pick, lift, pack and move product weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Use production software (SAP) and RF guns to pick and confirm orders.
- Conduct cycle counts as need throughout the facility.
- Be responsible to load and unload trucks.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent level of education from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work in Canada without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within an 80-kilometer radius of the work location will be considered
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a warehouse, distribution, material handling, or related environment
- Minimum 1 year experience with SAP or production / inventory software tracking
- Standup counterbalance fork truck & Reach truck experience is preferred
- Written and oral communication skills in English
- Simple mathematical skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams
- Detail oriented
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No