Manager Sales #074630
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Manager Sales in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Bangalore, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Electrical business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Achieve sales target for the territory for Low Voltage Products. Target annual Sales revenue
- Map & target new customers /projects/expansions in the assigned territory.
- Effectively pursue, make proposals and close sales in close coordination with Business Development Team.
- Actively promote LV final distribution products in the building / commercial segment and industries.
- Get Approvals from End Users and convert OEM’s.
- Carry out effective sales promotion activities.
- Identify and appoint distributors able to support penetration efforts.
- Train distributors on products and applications.
- Maintain updated intelligence on competitors, pricing , products and channel developments.
- Ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with business development team and successfully negotiate project sales
If you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s degree is highly desirable.
- Experience of working with customers related to Building / Infrastructure segment (i.e. Builders, Contractors, Distributors
- Requires product application knowledge for switchgear (ACB’s, MCCB’s Control Products, LV Drives & Soft Starters, MCB’s, BBT), switchboards, circuit breaker components, and/or motor control centers as well as working knowledge of the electrical industry.
- Requires solid negotiation skills and market intelligence.
- Minimum of 6 to 9 years field sales experience is recommended.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time