Eaton’s North American Sales division is currently seeking a Strategic Service Account Manager to join our team.
The Strategic Service Account Manager is responsible for:
Managing the relationship with Strategic Accounts for the purpose of Service Sales.
- Create and lead Eaton’s sales strategy for assigned data center accounts. Primary service relationship management responsibility for assigned accounts for Eaton businesses in the data center segment specifically focused on Power Quality business unit service products.
- Develop account plans for targeted accounts and will work closely with local field sales, individuals including 3rd party agents and channel partners. As the commercial service customer interface, this position will be a subject-matter-expert on the Power Quality service products to drive profitable growth across the life cycle of the Eaton Power Quality infrastructure assets at each assigned account.
- Develop a keen understanding of the assigned account(s) business needs and drivers, decision making process and buying behavior and for leading the development and delivery of specifically tailored value propositions, accurate, recommended solution proposals and complete, customer life-cycle services.
This position is an individual contributor role that works collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders as it relates to assigned accounts. This role will primarily ensure service delivery, personnel direction, and revenue generation at specific key major accounts. This role is responsible for the successful delivery of consulting services, as well as the coordination of activities and information between key engagement stakeholders. Finally, this role is responsible for growing revenue in assigned accounts, primarily through effective account engagement.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
At Eaton, We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 7 years of sales experience in the electrical industry, with a focus on key accounts and service sales
- Lead, develop and deliver presentations involving a variety (Company overview, Programs, Products, Systems, Solutions, Services, Account Plan, etc.) to appropriate resources at various levels in the assigned account(s)
- Participate and provide customer specific input to Segment, Product and Services Marketing Plan development and Profit Planning for Products, Systems and Services businesses
- As requested, lead, develop and deliver Industry presentations, lead group discussions/panels and represent Eaton as a subject matter expert and thought leader
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time