Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Hydraulic Filtration Sales Manager EMEA you will report directly to the Global Sales Director of the Filtration Division and serve as a key member of the Filtration EMEA Management Team and will be responsible for the sale of Eaton Filtration hydraulic and lubrication products in defined branches and countries.
The primary function of the role is to proactively develop new direct and through partner sales opportunities and also develop, manage and mentor the sales team (including Field Sales, Inside Sales and technical support).
Your key deliverables :
• Consultancy and sale of Eaton’s hydraulic and lubrication filtration products, solutions and services
• Manage the Regional Sales Budget and reach revenue targets
• Partner with Operations on managing the SIOP process, cost out and other initiatives for all product lines
• Define and implement new sales strategies, business and market opportunities; develop selling concepts and identify areas of improvement in the products and processes, assist in creating and implementing solutions
• Lead sales team and commercial partners to satisfy clients and achieve company goals
• Support excellence in technical and commercial support for customers
• Link acquired projects with appropriate internal and external contacts
• Market observation and investigation, keep up to date on market trends and new products, identify and investigate growth opportunities for the company
• Report on turnover, market situation, projects and customer visits
• Instruct, train, mentor and manage direct reports and other inside sales resources within the business
• Provide guidance and constructive feedback to the Direct & Indirect sales team and improve overall Direct & Indirect sales department performance
• Mechanical, process, chemical or industrial engineering graduate degree or related technical disciplines
• At least 5 years' experience in sales management in multi-national companies of industrial products like valves, pumps, filter, apparatus and equipment engineering/construction or generation station technology
• Understanding of product specifications and production processes
• Project Management knowledge (ProLaunch or similar phase-gate project management system)
• Strong Business Acumen and ability to work independently
• Must be able to work strategically and have analytical skills
• Must demonstrate competence in management, networking, target marketing to specific prospects, and have advanced selling skills, along with the ability to mentor a team to those same disciplines.
• Very good command of Business English is mandatory, fluent in German
• This international function requires willingness to travel frequently (up to 75%)
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time