Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
This primary function for this role is to be responsible for the overall management of a manufacturing Team.
You will have the overall responsibility for leading a manufacturing team and achieving the production schedule and ensure product quality, product cost, and employee safety goals.
You will co-ordinate with all functional and service groups to meet customer requirements. You will drive performance to achieve or exceed financial plans and strategic goals.
Leveraging resources and motivating personnel to create a high-performance culture.
Your key deliverables:
Assess performance indicators, and takes appropriate actions, to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals are met
Ensures required documentation and/or system transactions are executed to meet customer, manufacturing system, and financial reporting requirements
Assures policies, procedures, and other documentation are followed to ensure consistent and compliant manufactured product
Provides leadership and commitment in support of continuing improvements in quality, productivity and delivery performance
Supports product design organization through new product introduction phase to ensure customer manufacturing delivery times are met
· Assures that Environmental, Health, and Safety issues are addressed considering local regulations, Eaton policy, and good corporate citizenship
Evaluates operational performance of the group in order to facilitate performance management, merit promotions, job transfers, dismissals, commendations, etc.
· Develops budgets and resource plans, and monitors performance, to achieve product delivery and cost requirements
Coordinates and assists with business initiatives, participating on teams to drive best practices across enterprise.
Develop and implement programs to utilize the elements of Eaton Business System(EBS) to achieve strategic goals of the plant and profit plan objectives of the plant.
Provide leadership that will enable subordinate personnel to develop and deploy the EBS toolbox: Eaton Lean System(CI strategy) and Six Sigma
Ensure that systems and operations are compliant with prescribed quality system requirement opportunities. Define root causes to scrap and rework and develop permanent corrective action to reduce or eliminate.
We are currently looking for an experienced leader with the management of a team experience
- Knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operations, and shipping/receiving
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and tool sets as they relate to materials management
- Thorough Understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes
- Knowledge of financial concepts and techniques utilized to establish value propositions of operational changes:
- Ability to direct and lead cross-functional process improvement teams
- Multiple years of related professional and Supervisory/Managerial experience
What Eaton offers?
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Contract in fast growing global company
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are important for us
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No