- Provide administrative support to Vice Presidents & General Manager.
- Provide a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to the business leader and his team.
- Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding a variety of issues.
- Act as the first point of contact between people and the VP/GM with responsibility to screen and answer phone calls, also responsible for talking detailed messages provide written correspondence and answer emails
- Assist in the preparation of documents and as required take meeting minutes and follow-up to ensure close of action items
- Manage the VP/GM travel budget including monthly approval process. Responsible for making travel arrangements including booking flights, reserving hotels, registering for meetings and seminars, and car rentals
- Set up, coordinate and schedule meetings and conferences including global dial in and web meetings for VP/GM’s calendar and schedule meetings
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to mailing, photocopying, faxing, and filming
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, managing priorities and haldling simultaneous demands.
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong professional presence.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong proficiency working with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Business Services
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time