Eaton ‘s Electrical Division in Germany has an opening for a:
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. Find out morewatching this video .
As a Digital Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) (based in Bonn, Germany), you will support the German Sales Organization through driving and leveraging outbound and inbound digital marketing activities incl. media buying. You will be responsible for the development and execution of triggered interactions (e.g. email, landing pages, automated programs and other communications) that drive increased awareness, consideration, prospect and customer engagement, member acquisition and engagement for Eaton across all stages of the buyer and customer lifecycle.
Furthermore, you will be accountable for efficient and effective reporting and publishing across all digital properties including Eaton external facing website(s) and social media channels to ensure best in class processes and standards are being realized.
- Manage Digital Marketing projects
- Set up data-driven automated campaigns, apply customer segmentation and insights, build selection rules logic for targeted customer communication
- Develop and implement data base growth strategies and tactics, measure their outcome
- Set up effective campaign tracking and continuously monitor, test and optimize marketing campaigns to maximize their performance
- Analyze all digital activities and develop recommendations based upon results and effectiveness in meeting business objectives and to facilitate continual learning and improvement
- Continuously drive the digital agenda with marketing and business teams (SEO, SEA, Display Advertising, Social Media, Influencer marketing, Lead Management, Data Privacy, etc.)
- Define, drive, challenge and continuously improve relevant processes to ensure efficiency
- Coach and train marketing & sales teams on digital marketing topics
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or similar degree
- At least one year of experience in the marketing area, ideally in a B2B and/or technical environment
- A good understanding of digital marketing techniques and digital environment
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of marketing metrics, KPI tracking, ROI analysis and testing
- Fluent German and English language skills (spoken and written)
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Passion for using and learning technology & tools
- Willingness to educate colleagues in the digital environment
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Attention to detail and ability to be self-directed
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time