The objective of Supply Chain Management Shared Service Center(SCM Services) is to be a strategic partner to Eaton Supply Chain enabling process excellence and resource optimization. Supply Chain Shared Services Center (SCM Services) is an initiative to improve Supply Chain effectiveness and provide maximum value to business. SCM Services provides support to all Eaton businesses- Aerospace, Corporate, Electrical, Hydraulics and Vehicle group
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Its energy-efficient solutions help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, safely and sustainably. The company is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton employs 99,000 people worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
Eaton in India:
Eaton entered India in 1999 through the global acquisition of Aeroquip Vickers. India today forms a key part of Eaton’s overall business strategy with continued expansion of the company’s manufacturing, marketing, engineering and services footprint in the country over the last two decades. With 5500+ employees, 7 manufacturing sites, presence in 18 key locations, two decades of proven capabilities and customer engagements, Eaton is uniquely positioned to play a distinct part in India’s ongoing growth story. Eaton’s India Professional Services Center’s spectrum of capabilities from a single integrated facility in Pune is enabling Eaton globally to innovate, continuously enhance efficiencies, make effective decisions, strengthen customer focus and create value and competitive advantage by engaging diverse skill-sets of over 2000 employees. The Eaton India Innovation Center in Pune, with its 1500+ strong engineering workforce is driving cutting-edge R&D projects for all of Eaton’s global businesses. Eaton has recently broken ground in Bangalore to build its first Aerospace manufacturing facility in India.
Supply chain shared service is an Initiative that provides functional and value added support across each vertical of the Supply Chain Functions for the Eaton sites across the globe , key areas of focus are standardization, consolidation, automation support and leveraging best in class available tools / techniques / processes
• Working Knowledge of Supplier Master Data Maintenance
• PO creation and acknowledgement with suppliers
• Execute Mass update utilities
• Manage Open POs through Confirmations
• Initiate Expedite & de-expedite of the Purchase Orders
• Meeting the SLA
• Req to PO Creation – Convert Requisitions to PO
• Send and acknowledge PO
• Upgrading the SOP documents
• PO Management – Receive Inputs from suppliers and enter Promise dates
• Resolution of Invoices going on hold for the site.
• Communicates with Plant/Site Buyers on the actions and resolutions.
• Working Knowledge of ERP
• Negotiation skill will be an added advantage
• Reporting of daily/monthly deliverables
Qualifications• Masters with 1- 2 Yrs / Bachelors with 2-3 Yrs exp in SCM processes
• Engineering candidates preferred due to technical nature of the job in maintenance of utilities.
• Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Excel & Office
• Good communication skills to work with teams remotely
• Quick response to deadlines
• Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
• Added advantage for knowing Supplier add change process be it Supplier addition/modification/deletion
• Added Advantage will be given for reading drawings and commodity understanding
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only