(Location: Dubai - UAE)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Senior Channel Sales Manager - UAE, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned sales targets to meet organizational strategic objectives. You will support our existing channels to grow business in the designated region. You will develop distribution channel business in the designated region, while also develop panel builder channel network and enforce demand generation.
Your key deliverables:
- Manage relationships with existing and new distribution EWS channels and Panel builder channels
- Increase Eaton market share and ensure growth of business
- Act as key account manager for main distributors and panel builders in UAE
- Call on Panel Builders direct and indirect Distributors, Sub-distributors and contractors in order to generate demand
- Manage, local stocks of the distribution channels and ensure proper levels are kept
- Manage network of Accessible panel builders, OEMs, Resellers indirect customers
- Lead distribution channel sales team
- Responsible for providing adequate technical and commercial support to our channel partners
- Collect and report market data on competition products and pricing and market threats to business
- Provide quotation, order entry, order management, customer service support to channel partners
- Liaise with marketing/ product line to ensure that products are launched and promoted effectively
- Liaise with CS & SCM of DDC in Dubai
- Record any measurable statistics which your position impacts such as production expenses, maintenance expenses, sales volumes, payroll costs, capital expenditures, research budgets, cost of purchases, value of inventories controlled, employees supervised (direct and indirect).
- Manage market research budgets, advertising costs, seminar costs, cost of participation in trade shows
- Electrical Engineering graduate with minimum 7-10 years’ experience preferable in UAE with a reputed multinational in a similar role
- Good communication and presentation skills, strong technical knowledge of LV Switchgear, especially ACBs, MCCBs, MCBs Boards, Industrial Control components
- Strong sales skills and strong knowledge of switchgear business, and strong experience in managing channels such as panel builders and distribution key channels
- Knowledge of spoken English and Arabic
- Sound knowledge of Middle East markets especially UAE commercial construction & industrial project and retail segment, and channels including techno-commercial info on competition products would be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in team management and ability to provide coaching and support to the team on daily basis required
- Experience and sound knowledge in similar positions in the sales and marketing departments of MNCs
- Proven experience in key account management
- Ability to work with high level management of channel partners
- Strong experience in project business (contractors, consultants, panel builders) in UAE
- Strong experience in distribution business (resellers, indirect panel builders, contractors) in UAE
- Able to work with deadlines and sales targets and have the ability to respond to changes to meet organizational goals and objectives
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time