Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our DMC Finance team and delight our customers by putting adequate governance behind the supplier invoice receipt process in most of the EMEA region of EATON. The primary requirement of the role is to be able to distinguish the different finance document types and recognize the sites of EATON. Another significant task in the team is the functional and statutory compliance check of the invoices. On top of this, all the role handles the Customer Support activities of the AMEX process and serves the regular DMC activities in leveraged mode. The position is established to rationalize the functional disperse of the different Finance roles within the BSC.
You will make a difference by:
• Managing the functional mailboxes of the team, allocating the items in the mailbox to the respective work queues
• Performing the defined functional and statutory compliance check on the invoices where applies
• Managing the work queues of the team in MarkView – QA Review, Plant Review, Rescan Review
• Completing the indexing activity for the SAP ledgers of the team
• Completing the month-end closure activities
• Performing the AMEX Administration related tasks
Your experience matters:
• 1 year experience in either Accounts Payable, Customer Invoicing or Credit.
• Strong written and spoken English language essential
• High ranks of individual contribution with a Team player approach,
• Customer Focus and Attitude
• Solution oriented mind-set
• Documentation skills in ERP systems
• Continuous accuracy in administrative type of work
• Multi-tasking ability is preferred in order to be able to utilize the full availability of the holder of the position
• An open type of personality with great interpersonal skills and the ability to establish connection with people in other teams, functions, roles is preferred.
• We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
• We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
• We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• We offer career advancement opportunities for you
• We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No