Job Title: Associate Business Analyst- Pricing
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Associate Business Analyst- Pricing in Eaton’s Sales and Marketing Center, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This position is responsible for data analytics for pricing, sales & pricing reporting and Dashboards using key pricing data sources including OEM and distributor POS/rebate, invoice and quoting. The pricing analytics and reporting will provide meaningful input to pricing leaders to facilitate sales growth and increased profitability.
Your essential responsibilities:
· Knowledge of sales and distributor networks. Could interpret data & perform pricing analytics to get business insights.
· Understands inter relation of data from ERP and quoting databases to create reports and dashboards with actionable inferences.
· Own critical monthly business reports from each database to various target audiences. Pricing analytics target audiences will include Eaton senior management, pricing management, Pricing Team and marketing management.
· Good analytical and thinking skills with problem-solving capability
· Proficient in data visualization techniques and tools
· Customer focus (internal and external customers) with attention to details.
· Results-oriented, dependable, and personally accountable for work quality and timeliness.
· Strong written and communication skills required.
· Be familiar with POS/rebate, invoice and quoting databases including content included/submitted and functionality.
· Strong business acumen skills required
If you are/have:
Any graduate with minimum of 2-3 Years of experience in reporting and data analysis. BBA/MBA preferred. Good knowledge of MS-Suite with proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint with fair exposure to VBA.
Systems skills/experience desired: Cognos /OBIEE / QlikView/ SQL/ PowerBI or another BI system and data warehouse architecture. Optional: Knowledge of R, Python, Tableau will be added advantage.
Preferred Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with reporting & analytics.
-Enthusiastic, fast learner willing to work in various technology stacks, willing to collaborate with different business units.
-Excited to learn about business strategies and pricing using data and analytics.
Key Competencies: Interpersonal Communications, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Intellectual Rigor, Initiative, Change Management, Overall Analytical Skills.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time