Join Eaton’s Information Technology team and help positively impact our business through leading technologies, exciting and challenging enterprise projects and new platforms. We are currently seeking a Cyber Security Lead Analyst for our Architecture, Governance and Security Center of Excellence (AGSCOE) team. The Cyber Security Lead Analyst will build, deliver, maintain, and update technology, platform, and systems solutions to address business and technical requirements, leveraging standard principles and patterns. This position will concentrate on deploying and operating endpoint protection and vulnerability management tools. Includes endpoint detection and response, sandboxing, virus scanning and vulnerability scanning. This position will concentrate on deploying and operating endpoint protection and vulnerability management tools. Includes endpoint detection and response, sandboxing, virus scanning and vulnerability scanning. This role is focused on preventing unauthorized access by external parties into web, servers and endpoints. This employee will use a combination of enterprise application, open source platforms and custom-built scripting and code. This position is based at our Eaton Center in Beachwood, Ohio; no relocation is being offered. If the candidate resides within 50 miles of Beachwood, Ohio, the candidate must work at that site. If the candidate resides more than 50 miles away from Beachwood, Ohio, the candidate will work remote from another US Eaton Facility or an approved home office.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. In this role as a Cyber Security Lead Analyst:
- You will provide subject matter expertise to and lead Enterprise Identity and Access Management enterprise security platform and system design, development, and implementation.
- You will work with resources across functions to deliver Enterprise Identity and Access Management technology and platform enterprise security solutions to meet customer requirements, providing solution options and highlighting operational or security risks.
- You will tune and configure Enterprise Identity and Access Management enterprise security technologies and platforms to meet customer and operational requirements.
- You will coordinate and regularly update Enterprise Identity and Access Management enterprise security technology, platform, and documentation to ensure operational health and security.
- You will monitor Enterprise Identity and Access Management enterprise security technology and platform to ensure required performance, availability, and capacity. Identifies gaps in monitoring and potential impact on service delivery.
- You will continuously seek to more efficiently manage and utilize Enterprise Identity and Access Management enterprise security technology and platform
- You will follow industry, organization, and ITIL best practices to maximize quality and efficiency.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Vulnerability scanning
- OS Patch vulnerability evaluation
- Web application scanning
- Endpoint detection and response systems
- Scripting / programming language experience (Python, Java, Perl)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time