Job Title: Assistant Analyst - Sourcing Req: #073241
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Assistant Analyst– SCM in Eaton’s SCM, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and result orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
1. RFI / RFQ Management – Request RFI or RFQ’s from suppliers, and in-depth analysis of RFQ’s, preparation of Sourcing Work Books and recommendation to commodity managers on the preferred sourcing solutions.
2. Identify additional potential suppliers, conduct due diligence on suppliers, contact suppliers to communicate requirements, evaluate quotations received and share findings with the end user.
3. Evaluates supplier quotations and provides an award recommendation to the end user
4. Reviews, screens and scrutinizes supplier responses and communicates questions to the appropriate stakeholders
5. Completes Final Analysis and Compile all the Quotations received from the Supplier and propose Commodity manager for selection of the best supplier.
6. Reviews business requirements, category strategy and available market to determine the appropriate suppliers to conduct sourcing buying activities
7. Coordinates with key stakeholders to understand requirements and mitigate risk
8. Report Management – Generates and analyzes different reports for global commodity managers & leadership team
If you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years of experience OR Masters with 2-4 years of experience in Strategic Sourcing
- Experience in handling direct Sourcing & Procurement processes
- Understands supply chain nuances
- Need to have working Knowledge of any ERP - Oracle
- Strong Knowledge in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint)
Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person , via e-mail and over phone
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time