- Work closely with key accounts sales leaders to develop and implement a clear account marketing planning framework covering: goal setting, audience identification, insight requirements of target accounts, content development and engagement planning and execution.
- Support the EMEA data center sales director and segment marketing leader on the development and deployment of targeted account marketing campaigns that will support Eaton's ambitious growth goals by increasing Eaton's penetration into targeted key accounts.
- Lead development of data center segment content and associated seasons to support account marketing activities working closely with the relevant sales and business unit subject matter experts.
- As the subject matter expert on account marketing, develop and share playbook with colleagues to enable Eaton's EMEA marketing teams to execute industry leading ABM.
- Minimum bachelor level degree and postgraduate qualification in marketing or related field preferred.
- Solid experience in a similar position.
- Strong understanding of modern digital marketing - marketing automation tools.
- Agile, learner and strong understanding of large account sales.
- English language - Native or high-level required
- Proven knowledge of Marketing Management Skills.
- Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Energetic and target oriented working style.
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible.
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time