Eaton's Vehicle Group has an opening for a:
Senior HR Generalist
Location: Turin HQ
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
You will report directly to HR Manager and support him to lead human resources initiatives and ensure that HR plans are aligned with business goals, in order to manage relationship with local Unions, to sustain positive employee relationships, organizational effectiveness, talent acquisition and management, compensation, training, and broader HR initiatives and HR programs aligned with short and long-term business objectives.
Your key deliverables:
· Act as business partner for the site leadership team
· Act as the interface with local Unions
· Support HRM in providing guidance and direction on HR issues. Understand how to manage information, balancing confidentiality with business needs
· Serves as reference point for other Eaton employees in proper change management with special focus on proper communication.
· Support Organizational Development activities (talent management, including; Organizational Capability Assessment Processes, regional talent review processes and actions, succession planning and retention, diversity and inclusion, etc.)
· Drive positive employee relations to provide an optimal work environment for all employees. Effectively deploy development and application of policies, practices and programs that drive employee involvement and ownership.
· Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s ethics, goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement.
· Exemplify and lead Eaton values, philosophy and ethics.
· Ensure that employment actions comply with local laws.
· Ensure all HR data is accurate and up to date.
· Track key HR metrics in accordance with functional and division key business objectives Provide a full range of HR services and problem solving including employee relations; compensation and rewards; organizational design and development, OCA, talent acquisition, and performance management
· Partner with HR organization to implement standardized global HR processes, identify best practices.
· Support community efforts and relationships.
· Ensure that the site is in compliance with legal requirements and with Eaton programs and policies.
· Support culture focused on Safety as top priority and all MESH aspects.
· Implement culture that drive employee engagement, management accountability, team collaboration, innovation & creativity, health and safety principles, social responsibility features, ethical values, company vision / mission in order to improve individual and organizational performance.
This position requires a high degree of independent judgment, discretion, and knowledge of company organization, policy, and human resources practices. The incumbent works independently under general guidance on a large variety of functions and special projects. The incumbent has frequent access to highly confidential information and files
· Master’s Degree Human Resources or related field, Master’s Degree preferred.
· 3-5 years’ experience in a HR professional or leadership role including exposure to unions, specialized knowledge of the interpretation of laws, regulations and standards, workers’ compensation and labor law.
· Solid knowledge of Italian HR labor laws, collective organizational practices and labor relations, employment legislation, union’s relations and management.
· Experience in business transition (upsizing or downsizing) and change management desired.
· Administrative skills in budgeting, wage and salary administration, employee motivation and communication.
· Knowledge of set up of HR administrative practices
· Self-sufficiency in managing simultaneous assignments; flexibility; strong analytical/problem solving skills
· Strong building organizational capability.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and strategic planning skills
· Personal integrity
· Italian mother tongue, fluent in English
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No