Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Logistics CoE team and delight our customers by understanding their challenges and delivering real solutions, proactively. As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for executing logistics activities by coordinating with operational sites' daily operations to ensure the material flow and operational transactions are in line with plan and all customer specific requirements are met.
You will make a difference by:
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with operational stakeholders and GTM (Global Trade Management)/Logistics leads to ensure requirements are being met against given work stream
• Identifying opportunities to demonstrate continuous improvement in the team and further opportunities for centralization of GTM/Logistics activities
• Designing, documenting and executing standard work processes and, on an ongoing basis, checking compliance and making changes / improvements where necessary.
• Reporting KPIs relating to the activities of the CoE
• Responding constructively to internal and external customer requests while developing and maintaining effective communication
• Anticipating and highlighting issues, escalating proactively, and taking decisive corrective action, working within established procedures
• Key Operational Tasks:
o Freight Invoice Payment: Receiving, reconciling, code and arranging payment of invoices received from Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers.
o Proof of Delivery: Generating checklist, verifying shipments in SAP against Customs report (or other delivery report), ensuring adequate POD is available and arranging for archiving.
o Customs report reconciliation with SAP in terms of value, currency, HS code, collection of entry documents
o Order Confirmation handling: processing order confirmations in SAP
Your experience matters:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent English, German would be a plus
• 1-3 years of professional experience in logistics or equivalent
• Team player with excellent organization and analytical skills
• Ability to work unsupervised and within tight time constraints
• Good Microsoft Suite, Excel and PowerPoint skills, SAP would be an advantage
• We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
• We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
• We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• We offer career advancement opportunities for you
• We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time