Eaton’s Hydraulics division is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our second shift team. This position is based at our Cleveland, TN facility.
Warehouse Associates are responsible for the movement (receive, stock, pick, package, and ship) of products to maintain inventory in the warehouse and to fill customer orders. All Warehouse Associates flex to different areas within the warehouse as business need requires.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will receive, stock, pull, package, label, palletize, weigh and ship products to maintain inventory in the warehouse and to pull/fill orders for shipments to customers accurately and on time.
- You will operate and read hand-held RF Unit to ascertain part number, quantity and location of products.
- You will identify product and location in order to count and pull the correct amount of product to accurately fill orders.
- Quickly read and understand shipment orders and ascertain part numbers and quantities needed per each package.
- You will unload trucks, replenish shelves and load trucks either manually or using mechanized material handling equipment including sit-down and standup forklifts and riders.
- You will count and bag parts per quantity specified on order and label bags with part number & quantity.
- You will retrieve/pull product from bins or shelves either manually or using various types of mechanized material handling equipment.
- You will complete paper transactions to requisition products from overstock for replenishing active inventory.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum 1 year of forklift experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of the work location will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- Previous stand up forklift experience preferred
- Repetitive bending and lifting up to 45 lbs
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No