Eaton’s Aerospace division is currently seeking a CNC Programmer to join our team!
This position is based at our Glenolden, PA facility.
The CNC Programmer is responsible to support the shop by developing and maintaining optimal machine shop processes and CNC programming.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Develop and maintain CNC programs for the machine shop.
- Troubleshoot and resolve CNC program problems
- Have the ability to read prints and understand Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
- Have the ability to inspect machined parts using mics, calipers, height gages, comparators, and other relevant shop inspection gages.
- Understand cutting tools, inserts, and their ability to cut different materials
- Create, generate, review, update, and maintain machine shop and process routers and work orders
- Evaluate designs for manufacturability.
- Assist in cost improvement initiatives for machine shop processes.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
Must have three (3) years machine shop experience
Must have two (2) years CNC programming experience
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Glenolden, PA will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
Working knowledge of Mastercam 2018
Ability to program visual inspection equipment
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No