We are looking for a Sales Account Manager – Electrical Services in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
He/She will be responsible for:
• Selling all Eaton Power Quality Division service offerings; including three phase and single phase UPS service contracts, system modifications, parts, replacement batteries, and monitoring products. These services are sold through End Customers and Channels.
• Maintain service profitability metrics
• Manage and drive the region towards best-in-class service contract closure rates.
• Update service sales leads through direct team, reps, and resellers Manage service for the region and offer potential alternatives for underperforming markets.
• Implement and drive improvement plans to closure
Bachelor’s Degree in technical field or Engineering;
Solid experience in direct outside electrical services sales.
Technical experience with Power Quality (UPS) will be considered an asset for this position.
Time and Territory Management skills; allowing to increase contract closure rates while meeting sales and profitability goals
Sales Planning skills and follow-through
Ability to leverage internal resources to promote customer solutions
Strong business acumen with proven sales strategic plan implementation with measurable results.
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong team player that actively contributes to the group’s success
Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
Travel requirements: Up to 30%
Desired/preferred Education and Knowledge:
Channel management experience;
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PQD Power Quality Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time