Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business ? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
More from us : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZfovyFZcY
Location: Bielsko Biala, Poland
This position is responsible to identify, develop and deploy business-driven HR strategies, for Eaton Bielsko Biala facility, designed to attract, manage, develop, motivate and retain key people while creating a high-performance, sustainable organization capable of achieving the business objectives and action plans
Your main duties:
• Develop and maintain a positive employee relations environment by adherence to Eaton’s Values, Ethics and Philosophies and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations relating to employment practices and division/corporate guidelines;
• Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance to ensure alignment to overall company business objectives;
• Understand the business strategies and identify opportunities to improve organizational capability. Drive culture change to align the organization with the strategy. Diagnose gaps between current and desired state and deploy actions to resolve the gap;
• Manage and resolve employee relationship issues while creating a healthy and positive company culture;
• Administer, calibrate and monitor the performance management process and the Organizational Capability Assessment (OCA) for the plant;
• Efficiently direct and coordinate the recruitment, selection and promotion processes; Take proactive action to ensure a diverse candidate pool and ensure we are upgrading the talent in the organization to successfully achieve the Plant strategy;
• Deploy Employee Survey process; Complete analysis and implement effective organizational/leadership actions and development programs and lead a culture of positive employee relations;
• Manage training needs identification, training program development and deployment across the operations, as well as provide support for corporate organizational development initiatives;
• Ensure organizational practices align with the Eaton philosophy;
• Provide advanced coaching, consulting and facilitation to functional leaders. Provide guidance and direction on complex business and HR issues. Understand how to manage information, balancing confidentiality with business needs and know when to communicate information to senior leaders;
• Advocate employee communication processes that inform employees and ensure meaningful two-way communication. Drive a focus on employee relations across the entire organization;
• Ensure that employment actions comply with local laws;
• Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets; Ensure all HR data is accurate and up to date;
• Coordinates communication and negotiations with the local trade Unions. Support community efforts and relationships;
• Support culture focused on Safety as top priority and all MESH aspects.
• Develop a high performance HR team and optimize opportunities for synergies and process improvements;
What we are looking for:
• University Degree
• Relevant years progressive Human Resource experience
• Fluency in Polish and English languge. Any other European languages would be a plus.
• Ability to manage conflict and build relationship
• Get results by influencing others
• Develop and build teams
• In-depth knowledge of labor laws and regulations
• Strong leadership, influencing and coaching skills
• Excellent communication, analythical and interpersonal skills"
What we offer:
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• Competitive Benefits package: Company Car, Private Medical Plan, Yearly bonus
• At Eaton, promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time