Lead - University Relations #074173
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Lead - University Relations in Eaton’s Corporate Group, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Corporate Group business.
Your essential responsibilities:
Responsible for leading and managing relationships with key universities / institutes to identify and attract top talent for direct hire, Internship program, leadership development programs etc. yield best possible slots for hiring the potential talent
Partners with key stakeholders to develop, advice and execute an innovative and effective campus branding and engagement strategy across technical / non-technical key universities / institutes – Training and placement officers, Dean of students affirm, HOD etc.
Develop relationships with University Leaders and Professors to assist in overall insight and activities at each key identified university / institute
Responsible for designing, deploying and driving employability enhancement and scholarship programs at campus such as Pratibha, I2I, Garnishing talent etc. in collaboration with Eaton India foundation.
Work with Eaton’s Business Leaders, HR Partners, Business University Relation SPOC to create strategy and plan universities collaboration, hiring plan including getting senior level commitment for time, resources and focus.
Contribute towards increasing the visibility and awareness of the UR program through managing a comprehensive communications plan, updating the campus micro site in collaboration with corporate communication team.
Manage UR platforms and create avenues for socializing the UR concept through social media, external networking events
Conduct internal benchmarking and stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in this field. Help improve the program through external benchmarking, gathering lessons learned
Use analytics to track and manage program effectiveness
Maintain and update college repository tier wise to cater to the ad-hoc business requirements
Implement and drive core recruiting timelines with universities
Designs, develops and execute the campus pre-post onboarding plan
Constantly help drive process efficiency and adhere to compliance at everything we do
Work on internal data / metrics to manage reporting to key stakeholder
If you are:
- Master’s in Business Administration – Human Resource from an accredited institution required
- Work experience: required 6-9 prior work experience either in University Relations with proven track record of understanding campus landscape / Talent acquisition / Business Partner – HR with good knowledge of Excel and Power point skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work, build strong business relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners
- Project management skills and the ability to independently manage multiple tasks within timeframes and manage the end to end program governance with outstanding planning, execution and problem-solving abilities
- Confident in interacting, with good presentation skill with all internal and external stakeholder
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate strong leadership in the matrix organization across functional teams.
- Self-motivated, passionate and demonstrates consultancy skills at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically
- Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail – highly organized with excellent drive for results
- Should be open to travel (40%)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time