Eaton’s Electrical – Power Components division is currently seeking a Procurement Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Haina facility.
The Procurement Manager is responsible for Manage standard Purchasing and Planning processes throughout the Plant.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
Ensure site adheres to Supply Chain Policies and Corporate procedures and programs.
- Establishes and maintains procedures for the department.
- Shortage tracking and reporting.
- Manage E&O.
- Manage supplier relationship, performance, development.
- Participate in development of plant strategic plans and align departmental goals.
- Responsible for managing and/or supporting supplier negotiations for direct & indirect material.
- Responsible for minimizing purchase price variance.
- Quoting new products per divisional and corporate guidelines.
- Restocking strategy, VMI, consignment activities, processes and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar careers.
- Minimum experience of 5 -7 years in similar positions.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- PC knowledge, Microsoft Office, AS400, VISTA Preferable.
- MAPICS Certification as a plus.
- CPIM Certification as a plus.
- Knowledge of Lean Tools and 6 Sigma.
- Knowledge of MRP, Inventory control and Custom Laws.
- Preferable experience at the manufacturing area.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time