Manages the prepaid process including account reconciliations and journal entries as appropriate.
Generates and uploads standard month-end reports in the Enterprise IT SharePoint site.
Prepares and posts Oracle journal entries as needed.
Codes Accounts Payable transactions as needed.
Updates monthly tracking of IT financial data in tools used by budget managers.
Provides non-routine analytical support to the Enterprise IT Finance team.
Develops standard reporting templates.
Identifies, designs and implements productivity improvements.
Works with SCM and IT customer to receive invoices against purchase orders and ensure costs hit the GL appropriately.
· 3-5 years of financial reporting experience in forecasting, Budgeting and Variance Analysis.
Familiarity with Business Intelligence Tools –OBIEE, Hyperion, Cognos, ENCORE, RADAR, etc. would be an asset
· Experience with working with ERP. Working knowledge of Oracle Financials and/or SAP preferred
· Very proficient with MS Excel and reporting tools
· Excellent analytical skills to interpret and relate financial data so that the resulting comments describe the key risks and drivers
· Captive/Multinational experience (pre-requisite), adaptable to varying cultures
· Good interpersonal skills
· Work well under pressure and be skilled at managing multiple tasks within demanding timelines
· Eager to work in a dynamic and complex organization
· High level of enthusiasm with a “can-do” attitude Passion for business and ability to drive change
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only