If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Product Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The Product Manager is responsible for delivering growth and profitability of full line-interactive UPS and CPQ Online < 5 KVA UPS and accessories portfolio in APAC. This includes plan and manage the product line life cycle and portfolio offering. Develop regional product roadmaps and drive global roadmap alignment to realize product platforming strategy. Collaborate closely with other functions such as Sales, Commercial Marketing, PMO, Engineering, Manufacturing and Operations.
- Own sales revenue and profitability target of the product line across Santak & Eaton brand and CPQ.
- Lead the profit planning and strategic planning processes for the product line. Define and implement product line short and long term strategies to optimize sales and profit in APAC.
- Also drive new innovation and growth initiative within or adjacent to the target product line. Stay abreast of emerging technology.
- Conduct market studies to identify customer needs, market trend, and competitive landscape. Understand market share growth of the target product line.
- Plan and manage the product line life cycle and portfolio offering. Develop regional product roadmaps and support global roadmap alignment.
- Collaborate with R&D and PMO on development projects; Write Marketing Product specifications; Develop and implement new product launch plan, including establishing clear target customers/segment/channel and creating collateral and overall launch kit by working with regional commercial teams.
- Develop product line value propositions and highlights. Make abundant and effective product tools to support commercial team, including product literature, product training, etc.
- Define strategic pricing policies for Product Line, based on value pricing.
- Bachelor degree and above
- Have 3-year above experience in product marketing
- Experience in UPS product design, sales or commercial roles are preferred
- Experience in OEM/ODM industry are preferred
- Strong technical capability to understand customer application and requirements, work with engineers for product spec
- Strong strategic thinking, but also attention to details and execution.
- Strong communication skill to face all stakeholder, including both internal and external
- Strong analytical skills that sensitive to data, number and what is behind, knowing basic finance knowledge
- Good Spoken English to communicate with all regions
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time