Eaton’s Electrical Systems and Services Group is currently seeking a Master Scheduler to join our team. This position is based at our El Paso, Texas location.
The Master Scheduler is responsible for planning and customer support related to all Switchboard Assembly business. The Master Scheduler will support the coordination of customer orders, manufacturing and delivery schedules, service issues and other customer concerns. The Master Scheduler coordinates with the manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, customer service, project management and product line teams to schedule orders and provide post order support to customers.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
· Analyze MPS report (co line items, schedules and on hand)
· Schedule manufacturing orders for copper/aluminum bus fabrication and Switchboard assemblies reviewing line capacity
· Confirm that schedules with due dates for the next 5 days are complete or a firm due date for material shortage is available.
· Report daily hits on OTP and reasons for the miss.
· Schedule production process for rework.
· The qualified individual will be responsible for providing the plant with a weekly production plan consistent with the plant capacity and sales forecast.
· Create a rolling 4-weeks master production plan for the product lines assigned.
· Develop strategies and collaborate with operation teams on capacity & equipment utilization
· You will verify orders are properly scheduled in our MRP/ERP systems, resolve scheduling conflicts and maintain the data integrity of the Switchboard Assembly master schedule.
· You will provide timely communication to both internal and external customers related to order status including advance warnings of shipping delays, shipment confirmations and rescheduling notices.
· You will make decisions related to production priorities and expedites based on the overall business and customer needs. You will adjust forecasted daily and weekly capacity and product mix.
· You will report on Switchboard orders including scheduled units/dollars and actual versus quoted lead times.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 2 years of experience in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations or a combination of those functions.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate area of the Eaton El Paso, TX facility (50 mile radius) will be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Proficient with Excel and SharePoint.
- Proficiency in Spanish
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems.
- Experience with Eaton systems: Vista, Bid Manager, Plant Order Manager, Mentor, and AS400.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.#LI-SR1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time