Eaton’s Filtration Division is currently seeking a Quality Supervisor to join our team. This position is based at our Reynosa facility.
The Quality Supervisor is responsible to ensure that Eaton Quality Management System Policies are being followed to ensure Customer satisfaction. Additionally, will be accountable of two Business Units and its processes (welding, testing and final release), serve as the problem solver leader and follow up on corrective and preventive actions.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will coordinate the Job of the Quality Team
- You will ensure excellence in Quality through the use of best practice methods, processes and tools.
- You will follow up timing, spend, and savings on Capital projects for the facility.
- You will work with BU HPWT to achieve the intended goals.
- You will lead the execution and deployment of robust Quality processes and continuous improvement across the organization.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor on Engineering degree
- 5 to 7 years of related professional experience
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Strong ISO 9001:2015 knowledge is required (Quality Systems).
- ASME knowledge Section VIII Division 1 and Section IX, welding (TIG, MIG, SMAW,SAW) and NDE
- Statistical tools and data analysis is required (Minitab/Excel).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time