Contract Management Specialist #073980
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Associate Analyst Legal in Eaton’s Corporate Group, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Corporate Group business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Bring a great attention to detail in the review, analysis and interpretation of contractual terms found across a variety of routes to market for transactions ranging from NDAs, Buy-Side, Sell -Side contracts across different regions. .
- Craft innovative approaches for handling complex language in a wide range of transactions by balancing the opportunities and risks created for various functional teams who look to you for in-depth analysis, sound judgment and creative and practical contractual guidance even in ambiguous situations.
- Be a self-starter, passionate and a great communicator in order to establish relationships and build emotional connectivity which drives and inspires both internal and external customers. Demonstrate a genuine ability to and interest in building relationships with key customers both internal and external to Eaton so you can anticipate and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Be responsible for the full contract lifecycle among various functional teams including sales, operations, finance and others with great follow through, tactical and strategic advice, the ability to manage expectations and employ sound judgment and business sense to escalate to executive level management
- Structure, draft and partner on contract negotiations in collaboration with other contracts professionals or leaders within sales or operations where the ability to persuade is a key success factor.
- Consistently display a strong desire and ability to develop and implement tools and automation to increase the speed and simplicity of processes.
- Influence policies and procedures to ensure they scale with changing internal business requirements while meeting evolving requirements from a broad supplier and customer base.
- Be responsible to migrate Executed contracts to Contract Lifecycle Management tool and ensure document metadata quality and retention
- Be driven to develop new skills and learn new concepts which form the basis for leading edge terms, innovative negotiation strategies and professional development.
- Identify and implement opportunities to develop efficient, comprehensive, long-term approaches to contracting processes which influence all aspects of the business.
- Be a mentor or a Subject Matter Expert to Junior analyst to improve their operational and delivery efficiency. Develop training curriculum for New Joiners
If you are:
- Law degree; education in contract law (e.g. as part of education for gaining law degree); knowledge of business and/or technologies and/or EATON is an advantage
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience
- Experience working in a multinational work environment would be also an advantage
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking
for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only