- Support work assignments from supervisor or production control system.
- Input information into data collection system as required.
- Work from manufacturing information, sketches, drawings, oral and written instructions.
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery such as oiling, manual clamp adjustments, and clamp/finger replacement
- Use material handling equipment, including powered industrial vehicles, to move product and supplies. May lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and push or pull up to 100 lbs. occasionally with assistance.
- Familiar with all materials used to perform job functions. Follow material safety data sheet instructions.
- Utilize calipers, gauges, or other measuring devices to assure engineering standards to the .001 precision level.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- 1 year of previous manufacturing experience
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Greenwood, SC will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Previous experience running bend, punch, cutoff, shear and iron worker machining centers
- Previous experience using overhead cranes and fork lifts to move material.
- Ability to read and interpret various fabrication drawings
- Experience with precision measuring devices such as; calipers, OD/ID and depth gauges, and other measuring devices
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No