Eaton’s Lighting division is currently seeking an Account Coordinator to join our team.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for Provide single point of contact for commercial support to our distributors and sales engineers and interact frequently with Eaton’s manufacturing plants and warehouses. Candidate should demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Technical Degree Preferred
- AGI32 Software knowledge to generate computer analysis of lighting layouts and designs
- Fluent in English in written and oral communication
- IESNA lighting standards best practices
- NEC standards specific to lighting layouts
Eaton has announced its intent to spinoff its Lighting Business into publicly traded company (“SpinCo”). This transaction is expected to be completed by the end of 2019 and this position is expected to remain with SpinCo. The compensation and benefits that will initially be offered for this position are based on Eaton’s plans, programs and practices. The Lighting Business is in the process of developing its total rewards philosophy, strategy and structure, including the design of its benefits and annual and long-term incentive plans that will take effect when SpinCo becomes a publicly traded company. If you are offered and accept this position and are actively employed by the Lighting Business when SpinCo becomes an independent, publicly traded company, you will be eligible to participate in SpinCo’s compensation, health, welfare, and retirement benefit plans and programs and should have no expectations that SpinCo’s plans and programs will mirror or be substantially similar to Eaton’s.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
• Four year degree from an accredited institution required
• Minimum customer interaction experience (3 years)
• High Ability to speak, write, and read English – Fully bilingual
Technical Degree Preferred
AGI32 Software knowledge to generate computer analysis of lighting layouts and designs
IESNA lighting standards best practices
NEC standards specific to lighting layouts
• Drive for results
• Makes Decisions & Solves Problems
• Demonstrates a Collaborative Style
• Promotes and Champions Change
• Business Acumen
• Pursues personal development
Position Success Criteria :
• Candidate must have excellent time management, organization, communication and computer skills
• Strong work ethic, flexibility, and a desire to actively contribute to the group’s success
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Team player
• Strong professional presence
• Occasional travel to plants and customer sites required
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time